Friday, August 26, 2011

Isn't This Just Magical?

This blog will be a bit of everything, just like me.

The title came from something my daughter said to her Granny & Pappy a few years ago. She was sitting in between them on the way up to their cabin, put her arms around them and said:

"Isn't This Magical?"


My Beautiful Magical Girl!

A bit about me:
  • I am rude, crude and socially unacceptable.
  • I am well spoken, well mannered, and socially acceptable.
  • I love curse words.
  • I love to sound prude.
  • I love to cook.
  • I love to eat out.
  • I am a breathing, living, walking oxymoron. 
  • I am a little bit of everything.

I told my husband a long time ago I would love to fit in anywhere. Examples: A black tie event, a biker bar, a farm, a city, a ho-down, the ballet, a parent group, a group of singles. I don't want to fit in to make me feel comfortable. I don't want to fit in because I don't know who I am. I want to be a chameleon because I want to get to know people for who they are. If you always wear a business suit and heels you are missing out on meeting a lot of really great people.

So, this will be a BLOG in the truest sense of the term. I wanted somewhere I could log the events of my crazy life, things my kids say, recipes and books I love, and anything else I want to share with the world. At this point I want to share everything. Because I am pretty awesome and the world would be missing out on something amazing if I chose not to.

I am a little bit of everyting.



No comments:

Post a Comment